07 Oct 2021 Member Engagement
Conversations happening in Community:
- Designing a sustainable Superannuation system in The Case for Change: Join the ongoing discussion around our superannuation system.
- TaxVine 38 Preamble: Superannuation stapled fund measure starting soon: What are your thoughts on the new obligation on employers starting on 1 November 2021? Our Senior Advocate, Robyn Jacobson, CTA, previews the new measure.
- 2021 COVID-19 support measures webinar: Part 3: This week, we received an update from a member on the outcome of their discussion with Services NSW.
- TaxVine 37 Preamble: ‘Connected with’ and ‘affiliate’ not just for SMEs!: What are your thoughts on aggregation issues impacting more than just SMEs? Chris Wookey, CTA, explains why he wants alignment of the provisions to work consistently for multiple client situations.
- Tax depreciation incentives: Continue the conversation around tax depreciation incentives and let us know your questions here.
Is there an idea you’re keen to share with like-minded tax lovers? Sign up for a free Community account to start talking with other members of The Tax Institute today.