Your shopping cart is empty

If you have clients in the building and construction industry, let them know they must lodge a report if: 

  • they paid contractors for building and construction services, regardless of where they claimed expenses in their tax returns 
  • their main business activity is listed under the following Australian and New Zealand Standard Industrial Classification (ANZSIC) codes. 

More information can be found here


Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To