12 Jul 1313 NTLG Dispute Resolution Sub-Committee
On Monday 3 June 2013, Gina Lazanas CTA (Balazs Lazanas & Welch LLP) and Dr Niv Tadmore CTA (Clayton Utz) attended a meeting of the NTLG Dispute Resolution Sub-Committee on behalf of The Tax Institute. Members discussed the following issues:
- The new Independent Review Function;
- The Dispute Management Plan;
- Update on the ADR Pilot Facilitation Program and the use of ATO officers as facilitators;
- Issues around the ATO Test Case Funding program;
- The role of ADR in valuation disputes;
- Issues surrounding the role of FOI in accessing information from the ATO.
Members who seek further information in relation to any of the above should contact us at Tax Policy.