Your shopping cart is empty

MEMBER 1 writes:

"I recently had a request from the ATO for computer print-outs & invoices to support a significant BAS claim. I sent the info & invoices for rent. We had a similar request 3 years ago and the rent invoice was sufficient. This time they wanted bank statements. I said the rental was done by journal entry; ATO response, 'What is a journal entry?'"

Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To