Your shopping cart is empty

MEMBER 125 writes:

"Have members noticed that there is no appropriate form for a self-managed super fund to register as a PAYG withholder if it is paying transition to retirement pensions? The only form available is for a taxpayer operating a business. If you use that form or try to register on the website, you have to lie to make it work - not a good thing for a super fund trustee."

Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To