Your shopping cart is empty

06 Dec 2018 Registering foreign investments on the ATO land and water register

If you're a foreign person investing in Australian residential real estate, agricultural land, or water entitlements you may need to register your interests with the ATO. Find out more here.


Media Release Search
Eg. TD 2005/D52 ALL words EXACT phrase WITHOUT words Date range
From To