07 Mar 1212 SMSF Newsletter - Edition 21
For a copy of the ATO's SMSF Newsletter - Edition 21, go here
The following topics are listed in its table of contents:
- Are you involved in all your SMSF's decisions?
- An SMSF endures, even where relationships may not
- ATO releases 'Self Managed Superannuation Funds: A Statistical Overview 2008-09'
- Super industry adviser visits coming soon
- ATO releases the superannuation prosecution strategy
- Warning: take care when reporting regulatory information in the SMSF annual return
- Keeping SMSF records up-to-date is now easier and more personalised
- Thinking of transferring your investment property into your SMSF? Think carefully!
- How to report rollover contributions - SMSFs
- Working overseas - for SMSF trustees
- Fund income tax return or SMSF annual return
- eSAT is more popular with approved auditors than ever before
- Draft data and payment standards legislation released
- News from the Australian Securities & Investments Commission (ASIC)