18 May 12 Too busy to read TAXVINE
MEMBER 115 writes:
"I would like to read this week's TAXVINE (2012 TAXVINE No17), but I am very busy:
1. Meeting Lodgment deadlines.
2. Attending to a bench mark audit
3. Attending to a lodgement audit
4. Debt recovery matter
5. Trying to work out why the Portal is not accepting the changes I am trying to make
6. Being the ATO’s post office and re directing mail
7. Superannuation guarantee questionnaire.
8. Returning ATO calls because they can't or assign a proper industry code
9. And all the other matters we would normally attend to on behalf of clients, banks and government departs
All that is fine & I am not complaining.
But now I am preparing & vetting hundreds of trustee resolutions and minutes to send out to clients to make sure they are signed before 30 June 2012.
Now this is a piece of cake. Does the ATO understand the creature they have created?"