New from The Tax Institute, the Snapshot Series provides at-a-glance coverage of a wide-range of tax practice areas in the one convenient source.
Each guide covers key tax facts, figures and formulas across a wide range of tax topics so you’re always across the fundamentals of areas you may not deal with daily.
Ideal for your business development efforts
These high-quality, practical guides can be branded with your organisation’s details to leave with clients following meetings for them to refer back to, as well as aiding in your business development activities. Email us for details.
Purchase the full set* of 15 guides or individually. Choose from:
- Income tax: resident individuals - April 2018
- GST: the basics - May 2018
- The Australian tax system - June 2018
- International tax: the basics - July 2018
- Taxation of capital gains: the basics - end of September 2018
- Trading stock - end of September 2018
- Superannuation - early October 2018
- Partnerships – April 2019
- Trusts - August 2019
- Companies - August 2019
- Fringe benefits - August 2019
- NSW state taxes - September 2019
- Understanding financial statements - October 2019
- Social security - October 2019
- Reviews and appeals - November 2019.
Purchase the full set of all 15 guides and save 20%.
*Guides will be delivered to you as they are produced throughout the year. Dates subject to change.
Bulk discounts available
- Order 5-9 copies of the same guide and save 20% - quote Campaign Code AAG5
- Order 10-19 copies of the same guide and save 30% - quote Campaign Code AAG10
- Order 20-49 copies of the same guide and save 35% - quote Campaign Code AAG20
- Order 50 or more copies of the same guide and save 40% - quote Campaign Code AAG50