This publication was published in 2009 and deals with the Tax Agent Services Act 2009 and the fundamental changes to the law governing practice as a tax agent.
The topics covered include:
- the scope and operation of the Code of Professional Conduct
- the Tax Practitioners Board, its investigatory and sanction powers
- the civil penalty regime
- the safe harbours to avoid penalties
- entity-specific issues
- the rules for agent- client interface.
- at-a-glance practical and concise guidance for all tax practitioners on every aspect of the regime
- detailed analysis of the important issues and practical implications
- case studies, examples, traps to avoid and tips for a smooth transition
- commentary and relevant legislation
Note: this book was published in 2009
|Usually $39.99 - now $19.99
|Usually $49.50 - now $24.75