With the Tax Knowledge eXchange, you've got instant, unlimited access to the very latest tax commentary, papers and presentations, journal articles, daily news, and more.
Fully searchable, you'll quickly find exactly what you're looking for from over 70,000 records covering nearly 20 years' worth of industry content. What's more, your subscription also includes up to 32 CPD hours.
With most papers costing an average of $45 per download, it's clear that a Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription will quickly prove cost-effective. But it's not just the money you'll save with access to unlimited downloads. The real value of your subscription is the productivity gains you'll make, and the benefits to your role in having the latest thinking from the best minds in tax instantly available.
You'll find new content added daily, and we'll keep you up to date with the latest additions with our fortnightly newsletter. Subscribe today, you'll receive 7 CPD hours included in your subscription, and benefit from instant access to:
- The Tax Institute seminar and convention papers and presentations
- Taxation in Australia journal articles and archives
- The Tax Specialist journal articles and archives
- The Tax Institute's submissions on tax policy, administration and technical matters at both Federal and State levels
- Tax news and daily updates written by our experts, and more.
Upgrade to Online Books - now includes 10 CPD hours
Add online books to your subscription and you've not only got access to the latest thinking in tax, you've also got in-depth, practical guidance from leading experts on a wide range of topics.
With nine (soon to be ten) of our leading titles currently included, you've got online access at hand when you need it:
- SMSF Income Stream Guide
- Coming mid-2018: Stamp Duty Handbook
- The Tax Adviser's Guide to Part IVA
- Marks' Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice
- Trust Structures Guide
- Division 7A Handbook
- CGT: Small Business Reliefs
- Estate & Business Succession Planning
- Discretionary Trusts Distributions
- SMSF Guide.
Upgrade to Streaming Video - includes 10 CPD hours
Bring your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription to life. Hear direct from the speakers at many of our most popular events as they discuss topics in-depth, or quickly catch up on recent developments with our recorded Monthly Tax Updates.
Add Streaming Video and you’ll receive an additional 10 CPD hours, and access to a growing library of practical videos, including:
- Convention and seminar videos
- Monthly Tax Updates
- Webinar recordings.
Upgrade to Online Research - includes 5 CPD hours
Our new online research package is designed specifically for those needing current and in-depth commentary and analysis of tax policy both at home and abroad.
Add this option to your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription for access to:
- Australian Tax Forum
- Australian Tax Research Foundation papers and publications
- Our Online Tax Research Session
Corporate subscriptions are also offered for organisations looking to extend the benefit of the Tax Knowledge eXchange across their teams, and significant savings are available. View our corporate brochure to find out more.
Click here to enquire about a corporate subscription or call us on 02 8223 0060.
Already a subscriber?
Log in, and use these links for quick access to the books, or browse recent seminar materials here.