If you're already using any of our leading book titles, you know just how handy these practical, practitioner-focused guides are. Imagine being able to access them whenever you need them - in the office, at home, in meetings with clients, even on the train on your tablet.
Nine of our leading titles, online, at hand when you need them:
With a host of added benefits...
Many of our online books are enhanced with a variety of useful additional features, including:
- online eLearning modules, with CPD points on selected titles
- links that take you instantly to related content
- annual updates and newsletters
- flowcharts and checklists.
Tax Knowledge eXchange Online Books package
Add online books to your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription. You'll not only have access to the latest thinking in tax, but you'll have in-depth, practical guidance from leading experts on a wide range of topics instantly at hand, when you need it.
What's more, this package includes 10 CPD hours.
Titles included in this package are:
- SMSF Income Stream Guide
- Stamp Duty Handbook (publishing August 2017)
- The Tax Adviser's Guide to Part IVA
- Marks' Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice
- Trust Structures Guide
- Division 7A Handbook
- CGT Small Business Reliefs
- Estate & Business Succession Planning
- Discretionary Trust Distributions
- SMSF Guide.
Add online books to your subscription and enjoy the difference instant access to these leading titles will make to your day. Members pay just $650 in addition to their Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription. Non-members $880.
Corporate subscriptions are also offered to multiple users with significant savings available.
Click here to subscribe now.