If you're already using any of our leading book titles, you know just how handy these practical, practitioner-focused guides are. Imagine being able to access them whenever you need them - in the office, at home, in meetings with clients, even on the train on your iPad, Kindle, or other tablet device.
Eight of our leading titles, online, at hand when you need them:
With a host of added benefits...
Many of our online books are enhanced with a variety of useful additional features, including:
- online eLearning modules, with CPD points on selected titles
- links that take you instantly to related content
- annual updates and newsletters
- flowcharts and checklists.
What's more, purchase any of our online books above and you'll also receive access to the eBook Edition, free*.
Tax Knowledge eXchange Online Books Package
Add online books to your Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription. You'll not only have access to the latest thinking in tax, but you'll have in-depth, practical guidance from leading experts on a wide range of topics instantly at hand, when you need it.
What's more, this package includes 8 CPD hours.
Titles included in this package are:
- The Tax Adviser's Guide to Part IVA
- Marks' Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice
- Trust Structures Guide
- Division 7A Handbook
- CGT Small Business Reliefs
- Estate & Business Succession Planning
- Discretionary Trust Distributions
- SMSF Guide.
Add online books to your subscription and enjoy the difference instant access to these leading titles will make to your day. Members pay just $460 in addition to their Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription. Non-members $640.
Corporate subscriptions are also offered to multiple users with significant savings available.
Click here to subscribe now.
* Marks' Trusts & Estates: Taxation and Practice does not include an eBook Edition.