Get instant, unlimited access to the very latest tax commentary, papers, presentations, journal articles, daily news, and more with the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
Your subscription includes access to our archive of over 70,000 records, covering nearly 20 years' worth of industry content. Plus, you’ll gain up to 32 CPD hours.
We have recently added online research products to the basic package. Don’t miss out on this added value!
A Tax Knowledge eXchange subscription is a cost-effective way to access unlimited tax knowledge and insights, usually available at an average cost of $45 per download.
But it's not just a money-saver. The real value of your subscription is in having the latest thinking from the best minds in tax at your fingertips so you can save time, gain productivity and grow your tax career.
New content is added daily, and we'll keep you up-to-date with our fortnightly newsletter.
Tax Knowledge eXchange – Basic Package
12 CPD hours (Now includes online research)
Stay current on the core tax technical insight and analysis every tax practitioner needs with:
- The Tax Institute seminar and convention papers and presentations
- Taxation in Australia journal articles and archives
- The Tax Specialist journal articles and archives
- Australian Tax Forum journal articles and archives
- Australian Tax Research Foundation papers and online publications
- The Tax Institute's submissions on tax policy, administration and technical matters at both Federal and State levels Tax news and updates written by our experts
Tax Knowledge eXchange – Full Package
32 CPD hours
Take a step up and excel in your career and professional knowledge with access to everything in the Basic Package, plus:
- Ten of our leading online book titles, including:
- Access to our suite of video streaming resources, including recordings from all of our most popular events. Recap and catch up on all the latest insight emerging from leading professional forums.
Want to share unmissable insight and analysis with your whole team? Enquire about a corporate subscription to the Tax Knowledge eXchange and benefit from significant savings.
To find out more about corporate subscriptions enquire online or call us on 02 8223 0060.