2011 Tasmanian State Convention
Published on 13 Oct 2011
| Took place at Country Club Tasmania, Launceston
This event featured some of the tax industry’s leading presenters. The following topics were covered:
- an overview of the big GST issues affecting SMEs in 2011
- Division 7A challenges and strategies in 2011
- taxation and insolvency
- corporate conundrums
- corporate conundrums case study
- demystifying the small business CGT concessions
- personal effectiveness and time management
- philanthropy - Establishing a charitable trust
- making social media work for your business
- trends in tax reform - What’s coming next
- SMSFs: The preferred wealth creation vehicle?
Graeme Cooper's materials can be downloaded from the 26th National Convention presented on 2 March 2011.
Matthew Tripodi's materials can be download from the 44th South Australian Convention presented on 14 April 2011.
Materials from this event are currently being uploaded, once all materials are available this message will be removed.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.