Contractor vs Employee
Published on 22 Mar 2013
| Took place at Mercure Hotel, Geelong
The increased focus by the ATO and the SRO on the use of contractors by businesses makes it important to correctly identify the nature of relationships between businesses and their workers.
- the essential differences between employees and contractors
- the superannuation guarantee charge, payroll tax and Work Cover position
- new compliance requirements and what must be done
- the impact of the Fair Work Act
- how to protect intellectual property and goodwill when engaging contractors.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.