Difficult Practical Property Tax Issues or 25 Things I Hate About Property Tax – Part 2
Published on 28 Mar 2014
| Took place at Online
This session examined difficult issues that regularly arise in practice.It also considered whether you can legitimately reduce exposure to:
- GST by regulating, using the margin scheme and/or relying on the going concern
- land tax by using trusts?
- stamp duty by using 'equity bonds' or 'cloning', or partitioning and sub-dividing?
- CGT by using the Division 152 concessions with commercial rental properties?
- Division 7A by licensing or incorporating?
- family Disputes by using discretionary trusts, loans and mortgages?