International Transactions and Transfer Pricing - A Practical Guide for Small and Medium Businesses
Published on 30 Aug 2010
| Took place at Intercontinental Adelaide, North Terrace Adelaide
The ATO's Compliance Program for 2010/11 for Small to Medium Businesses identifies transfer pricing as a key
focus, particularly for restructures, intra-group loans, permanent establishments, intellectual property and
traditional transfer-pricing risks such as purchase or sale of goods or services.
If you or your clients have any of the following, then this event was for you:
- foreign businesses or companies
- foreign ownership
- sales or purchases from international related parties
- off-shore related party funding
- oreign joint ventures.
This event will dealt with the practical aspects of transfer pricing, such as:
- working out prices for selling goods or services through foreign subsidiaries or businesses
- managing your transfer pricing risk where you are foreign owned and do not control your own destiny
- preparing an appropriate level of documentation for SMEs to meet the ATO's requirements
- completing the Schedule 25A.