Lifecycle of a Business: Start up - Types of Entity and Methods of Funding
Published on 20 Jul 2011
| Took place at The Oaks on Collins, Melbourne
This is a series of sessions designed for tax practitioners with 1-3 years of experience. The sessions reflect on the fundamental tax and legal issues that need to be considered in the life cycle of a business.
This event covered:
- legal and tax registrations
- types of legal and tax entities
- different types of taxes to consider
- funding - the debt/equity divide
- is your business excluded from TOFA?