Small business CGT concessions: Practical update
Published on 04 Apr 2013
| Took place at The Grace Hotel, Sydney, NSW
The ATO continues to challenge many taxpayers’ entitlement to the small business CGT
This session provides some practical tips for working with the concessions:
- the $6m max net asset test - What assets are included and what are the planning opportunities?
- what is market value and what liabilities can be taken into account?
- the ongoing consequences of using the rollover relief
- s retirement required?
- ATO audit activity – tips for being ready for a review
- accessing the concessions through entities.