SME structures & restructures
Published on 27 Feb 2014
| Took place at Tattersall's Club Brisbane
There is nothing small or medium about the advice required to be given to SMEs. In fact, getting the details right or wrong when advising SMEs on structures, restructures, use of trusts and Division 7A will make you either a hero or villain.
This event covered the following:
- what you should be taking into account when giving advice on structures
- which option to choose when circumstances dictate a change
- potential to bust-proof a trust
- what you need to know about Division 7A but never hear about
- stamp duty – what you need to know about, but may not
- Part IVA and giving restructure advice.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.