Superannuation Intensive 2010
Published on 27 Jul 2010
| Took place at UQ Downtown Brisbane, Brisbane
This event provided a comprehensive update for any practitioner involved in the area of superannuation.
Topics covered included:
- contribution strategies and tax developments – what you need to know before 30 June
- retiring with Henry – retirement planning after the Budget and Henry Review
- super strategies workshop – putting the latest strategies into practice with our workshop leaders
- the limits of advice – what advice can you legally provide on super in the post Cooper world?
- super and CGT – managing capital gains tax for funds, individuals and mastering the small business concessions
- open forum: The future of super – your chance to ask the experts.
This event still has materials being uploaded. This message will be removed once all materials have been uploaded.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.