Published on 30 Jul 2010
| Took place at Stamford Grand, Glenelg, SA
The superannuation landscape continues to evolve and 2010 is fast becoming another landmark year in terms of the development of superannuation policy and regulation. Meanwhile, more and more Australians are looking to superannuation as the primary vehicle for wealth management, tax, retirement and succession planning.
This event delivered up-to date and thought-provoking views on the latest changes, proposals and challenges in the superannuation space, as well as re-visiting some of the perennial and topical issues facing advisers and superannuation practitioners, particularly in the SMSF sector.
This event covered the following topics:
- what you need to know from Cooper, Henry and more
- excess contributions tax - what is it and are there any remedies?
- reportable & non-reportable breaches and other audit issues
- all you need to know about business real property
- superannuation and estate planning - topical issues
- a lifetime of Super - a practical perspective on adequacy and need over a life cycle.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.