Superannuation Post Cooper Review - Where Are We Now?
Published on 17 Sep 2010
| Took place at Geelong, VIC
The Cooper Report is the third major review affecting the financial services and superannuation industry, after the
Ripoll Inquiry and the Henry Tax Report. The Cooper Report has made a number of significant recommendations in relation to self-managed superannuation funds and financial planning.
This event covered:
- the recommendations of the Cooper Report
- what effect will this have on the future of superannuation?
- the future status of in-house assets and “exotic” investments
- is this the end of “in-house” super fund audits?
- are we are entering into a period of stability or greater uncertainty in superannuation?
This event was part of the breakfast club and also held in Hawthorn on the 16th of September.