Tax and Divorce
Published on 01 May 2014
| Took place at Leonda by the Yarra, Hawthorn
Tax issues in family breakdown are an important consideration for our clients at a critical time of significant change. Providing advice to facilitate this change is a valuable role for tax advisors. This event covered:
- navigating the tax traps in family law settlements
- getting a positive from a negative – child support trusts
- impact of draft Taxation Ruling TR 2013/D6 on cases involving Division 7A issues
- inviting 3rd parties to the divorce party
- the pros and cons of a prenup
- estate planning strategies using financial agreements.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.