Tax Effective Employee Remuneration Strategies
Published on 01 Apr 2014
| Took place at National Australia Bank, Sydney, NSW
Are there any tax effective strategies?
This event considered:
- is salary packaging effective? Is it possible to provide any real benefit to employees without increasing costs to the employer?
- the impact on oncosts such as payroll tax and workers compensation
- are there any opportunities to avoid or reduce the FBT costs?
- common packaged benefits including motor vehicles, electronic devices and superannuation
- areas of ATO audit activity and risks
- tax consequences of issuing a share of equity under an employee share plan - upfront taxation vs deferral?
- the tax consequences of other forms of remuneration including bonuses and phantom equity.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.