Published on 09 Aug 2011
| Took place at InterContinental Adelaide, Adelaide, National
This event addressed in a practical manner the key issues facing practitioners dealing with closely held trusts, in particular discretionary trusts, including:
- case law, legislative changes to trust income and income streaming
- managing Div 7A unpaid present entitlements
- complex areas encountered and practical ways to manage them
- understanding the current trust environment and issues relevant to your clients
- case studies on the establishment, operation and administration of closely held trusts.
This event was also held in Perth on 25th July, Launceston on 1st August, Melbourne on the 2nd August, Sydney on the 3rd August, Canberra on the 4th August and Brisbane on the 5th August.
Please note the paper and powerpoint materials have been combined into one document.