What Will the New World of Transfer Pricing Look Like?
Published on 28 Mar 2012
| Took place at RACV Club, Melbourne, VIC
This event covered the latest developments in transfer pricing including:
- comment on the fallout from the decision in SNF
- analyse, at a technical and practical level, the Treasury's discussion paper
- analyse, at a technical and practical level, the Assistant Treasurer’s announcement that the government will be “introducing amendments to the law to clarify that transfer pricing rules in our tax treaties operate as an alternative to the rules currently in the domestic law which was released as an exposure draft on Friday
- provide insight on possibilities around upcoming legislation
- consider what taxpayers might expect in relation to their prior year and go forward transfer pricing positions.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.