Year End Tax Planning
Published on 03 Jun 2010
| Took place at Crowne Plaza Parramatta, Parramatta
This event looked at some special issues for the 2010 year:
- Division 7A – what needs to be done before 30 June this year
- trusts – what impact does Bamford have on year end trust distributions
- investment allowance – what documentation will you need re the commitment time
- superannuation – strategies to assist SMSF’s to keep balance below $500,000 to maximise contributions for
the over 50’s after 1 July 2012
- non commercial losses and the $250,000 test
- reportable superannuation.
This event was also held in Sydney on the 1st of June.
Get a 20% discount when you buy all the items from this event.