Published on 18 May 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- legislative changes currently before parliament
- other announced changes, not yet released in legislative form
- bad and doubtful debts
- recent consolidation cases
- recent ATO rulings, determinations and decisions
- board of taxation review.
Helen is a taxation specialist with WHK Greenwoods, and advises on taxation matters arising out of benefits provided under employee share schemes. Her other areas of specialisation include the tax consolidation regime, capital gains tax, and corporate acquisitions and restructures.
Current at 12 October 2005 Current at 14 July 2010
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Helen WICKER.