Published on 18 May 10
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- legislative changes currently before parliament
- other announced changes, not yet released in legislative form
- bad and doubtful debts
- recent consolidation cases
- recent ATO rulings, determinations and decisions
- board of taxation review.
Helen is a Taxation Principal with WHK Horwath Sydney and advises public and private groups, as well as accounting and legal practitioners, on a broad range of taxation issues. Helen is particularly interested in the complex issues arising out of the tax consolidation regime, and advises many corporate groups in a diverse range of industries on the implications of the regime in their particular circumstances.
- Current at
18 May 2010