Published on 03 Feb 04
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- problems with foreign currency receivables
- the limitations of valuation short-cuts
- is an Advance Market Valuation Agreement for you?
- what does it mean to retain accelerated depreciation?
- step 7 and tax attributes such as ACE
- practical problems with over-depreciated assets
- identifying and dealing with synergistic goodwill
- unbundling goodwill into identifiable intangibles
- the black hole in CGT event L4
- CGT event L4 - what business would have no reset cost base assets?
Current at 27 November 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Stephen REID.
Current at 15 July 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Garry BOURKE.