Published on 05 Nov 04
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- record keeping obligations
- are your documents piling up?
- are your in-house transactions out of control?
- the effect of the consolidations regime
- managing directors' minutes
- understanding the importance of third party records/evidence, eg financiers
- understanding the expectations of the ATO.
Mark Bradford CTA
Mark is Head of Taxation at Qantas Airways Limited, leading a team of 13 tax Professionals and responsible for all taxes both overseas and in Australia. Prior to joining Qantas in 2004, Mark was a Senior Taxation Manager at KPMG, where he was employed for more than 14 years including two in the USA. Mark is involved in the CA Taxation Module program as both a Focus Session Leader and Examiner and also an elected representative on the Executive Committee of the Corporate Taxpayers Association. Current at 18 May 2010
Further details about this event: