Important: Reset your password We've made some changes to our website. You will need to reset your password to access your account, access online books, purchase items from our online shop, or download papers from the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
Published on 11 Apr 03
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
The seminar paper examines various current trust issues including:
- ultimate beneficiary statements - where are we up to?
- trust distribution and section 109UB, including potential
distributions from revaluation reserves
- in what circumstances concessionally taxed trusts should be considered (eg. testamentary trusts)
- family trust elections and interposed entity elections - when to use them (including consideration of loss companies owned by trusts)
- passing assets in discretionary trusts through generations - vest or split the trust?
- small business CGT concessions with discretionary trusts - connected entities.
The Tax Institute is a Recognised Tax Agent Association (RTAA) under the Tax Agent Services Regulations 2009.
All materials provided on this site are protected by copyright and are owned by or licensed to TTI.
Except as expressly permitted by TTI or the copyright owner, any person or company who uses this site must not use, reproduce, redistribute, retransmit, publish or otherwise transfer, or commercially exploit, the materials or any information, software or other content, in whole or in part, which is available through this site.
We've made some changes to our website. You will need to reset your password to access your account, access online books, purchase items from our online shop, or download papers from the Tax Knowledge eXchange.
To reset your password, click on 'Reset password' below.