Published on 19 Mar 04
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- managing the audit process: communication and information flow with the ATO; and audit plans and protocols
- identification of issues and exposures
- ATO access powers
- answering information requests
- ATO interviews
- legal professional privilege and access guidelines - some pitfalls
- positioning for negotiation and/or litigation.
Current at 24 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Toby KNIGHT.