Published on 30 Aug 12
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- An update on Auditor Registration
- The importance of Independence, where are we now?
- Hot audit issues for 2012/13
- Every problem has a solution – rectifying breaches (case studies)
- Digital technology and its’ impact on SMSF audit practices.
Jo is the founder and CEO of Engage Super Audits, one of Australia’s largest independent providers of high quality on-line SMSF audit services. Since her beginnings in the super audit division of Deloittes in 1995, Jo has dedicated her entire career to SMSF audit and compliance. Engage audits thousands of SMSFs annually, and is trusted by the best in the industry. Jo is a Chartered Accountant and SMSF Specialist Auditor. She was recently named the 2011 Telstra Australian Young Business Woman of the Year. Jo is founder and chairperson of SPAA central coast chapter and sits on various committees as an SMSF audit expert.
- Current at
12 September 2012