Published on 08 Aug 06
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers the following:
- structuring the business succession plan
- funding the exit including Div 7A issues and traps
- ensuring cash flow in retirement
- structuring for non-family buyouts
- wills and the business succession strategy
- maximising benefits of CGT small business concessions
- buy/sell agreements.
This paper was originally presented at the ‘Estate Asset & Business Succession Planning’ seminar held in Brisbane on 19 August 2004. It contains some minor updates made for presentation at the ‘Estate Planning’ seminar held in Brisbane on 8 August 2006.
Current at 27 August 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Mark MOLESWORTH.