Published on 19 Feb 08
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- application of subdivision 118-B
- the "adjacent land" exemption
- implications of changing main residence
- how a main residence can be used for income producing purposes
- the impact of temporary absences, marriage breakdown and death
- land tax issues.
David is an Associate Director at Grant Thornton Australia and has 12 years experience in advising clients on a wide range of taxation issues. David has considerable experience in advising both employers and employees on the implementation and management of tax effective remuneration structures, including the use of employee share and option schemes.
- Current at
01 June 2017