Published on 23 Oct 14
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- what are the unique factors in wealth extraction for SMEs?
- dividend access shares: a collective shiver in SME land
- TD 2014/1 – part of the landscape of dividend/capital arbitrage … what else is on the horizon?
- extracting capital is a known risk … what are the risks in dividends?
- wealth extraction for “special” SME taxpayers
- are DASs able to be used? What alternatives are available?
Jol is a Tax Partner of HLB Mann Judd (NSW) where he specialises in helping corporate and SME clients and their advisors. Jol has significant experience in SME restructuring, practically assisting small businesses to manage their tax risk and opportunity, and realise their highest value at sale. Jol is a regular presenter for The Tax Institute's Morning Tax Club and NSW Tax Forum.
- Current at
30 August 2017