Published on 01 May 09
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- surprising outcomes in a volatile market
- significance of accounting decisions
- accounting issues flowing from consolidations
- managing accounting outcomes
- deferred tax - things to know now and IAS 12 changes.
Belinda works for PricewaterhouseCoopers.
Current at 9 February 2009 Current at 18 May 2009
David is a tax partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers. He was involved in the Government consultations which led to formulation of the original tax consolidation proposal and has maintained a significant involvement ever since, assisting clients with implementation and ongoing issues and participating in the NTLG Consolidation Sub Committee and various of its issue specific working groups.
Current at 9 February 2009 Current at 15 May 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David ROMANS.