Published on 03 Mar 05
by NATIONAL EVENTS, TAXATION INSTITUTE OF AUSTRALIA
This paper covers the following topics:
- defining tax risk management in a financial institution - systemic, market and media perspective
- impact of environmental issues - eg. organisational, corporate regulatory and financial regulatory environment
- deciding your task risk management strategy and the role of the board, the audit and risk management committees
- execution of your tax risk management strategy - key players, relationship and issues management
- will tax risk management transform tax management?
Michael is a Partner with PricewaterhouseCoopers Legal and is the leader of the PricwaterhouseCoopers Legal Tax Controversy Practice. Michael was formerly an ATO Deputy Chief Tax Counsel and Deputy Australian Government Solicitor.
- Current at
26 July 2006