Published on 22 Jul 03
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This seminar paper covers the following topics:
- identifying the trust - what it is and what happens if the deed is lost
- identifying the interests, rights and obligations of the parties
- identifying and dealing with corpus, income and hybrid beneficiaries
- dealing with the trust fund
- dealing with the income - the ramifications of Richardson
- the importance of differentiating tax income and accounting income
- entitlement and present entitlement
- distinguishing vested and defeasible interests
- resettling a trust.
Current at 14 September 2011
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Terry MURPHY.
Further details about this event: