Published on 04 Sep 14
by NATIONAL DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- enterprise’ – universal application?
- what is ‘enterprise’?
- what is ‘enterprise cost’?
- what are the ‘costs of an enterprise’?
- ‘enterprise cost’ – what does this mean in the context of takeover activity
- what is the impact of GST grouping on recovery in the context of takeover activity?
Sasha is an Account Director with Deloitte. Current at 04 September 2014
Rodger is a Partner in the Deloitte Australia New South Wales indirect tax practice. He has over 28 years experience of working with GST in Australia and New Zealand, and has been a partner of international accounting firms since 1988. Rodger has provided a wide range of GST advisory services to both corporate and government clients, and has significant experience in the financial services and Government sectors. This experience includes system and process review, ATO interaction, apportionment methodology innovation and review, and complex transactions. Rodger has also presented at numerous conferences and public forums. Current at 08 August 2014
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Rodger MUIR.
Further details about this event: