Published on 30 Apr 09
by QUEENSLAND DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- definition of trust income - where are we at?
- practical trust distribution examples
- resettlements and new trusts and the creation of trusts
- disclaiming trust income entitlements
- beneficiary and unitholder rights
- practical case studies highlighting the above issues.
David is a commercial Silk practising principally in tax. He has a broader practice in commercial litigation, trusts and estates, and administrative law. He contributes to the life of the profession through his committee work for The Tax Institute and other professional bodies. He is a Chartered Tax Adviser and a registered Trust and Estates Practitioner. He received The Tax Institute’s Meritorious Service Award in 2013.
- Current at
29 November 2017