Published on 24 Oct 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- incorporating estate planning and the superannuation fund
- the payment of superannuation death benefits up to 1 July 2007
- what changes occur to the payment of death benefits post 30 June 2007
- is a superannuation fund an appropriate place to hold life insurance?
- do you know for certain how and to whom death benefits will be paid in the event of a fund member's death?
Mark has 25 years experience working as a Chartered Accountant, many spent at mid and “big four” accounting firms where he developed specialist superannuation administration and consulting groups. Mark has narrowed his focus and now provides technical support and training to advisers who administer and advise self-managed superannuation funds. Many of these advisers consult with Mark on how to implement strategies that will grow a client’s wealth, enable them to enjoy it during retirement, protect it from creditors and direct to the right beneficiary on death.
- Current at
30 August 2017