Published on 24 Oct 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- incorporating estate planning and the superannuation fund
- the payment of superannuation death benefits up to 1 July 2007
- what changes occur to the payment of death benefits post 30 June 2007
- is a superannuation fund an appropriate place to hold life insurance?
- do you know for certain how and to whom death benefits will be paid in the event of a fund member's death?
Mark is a Private Wealth and Superannuation Partner in the Business Services Division of BDO Sydney and has been providing superannuation and financial planning advice for over 30 years. As a superannuation specialist, Mark provides strategic superannuation advice on how the State and Federal legislation impact on the areas of superannuation, retirement, estate and succession planning for clients as they build their wealth en-route to retirement. He advises on the full range of wealth related matters including SMSF establishment, contribution planning strategies, pension planning advice, estate planning and consulting regarding Superannuation Industry Supervision Act Compliance issues
- Current at
29 March 2021