Published on 24 Oct 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- incorporating estate planning and the superannuation fund
- the payment of superannuation death benefits up to 1 July 2007
- what changes occur to the payment of death benefits post 30 June 2007
- is a superannuation fund an appropriate place to hold life insurance?
- do you know for certain how and to whom death benefits will be paid in the event of a fund member's death?
Mark has narrowed his focus and now provides technical support and training to advisers who administer and advise self-managed superannuation funds. Many of these advisers consult with Mark on how to implement strategies that will grow a client’s wealth, enable them to enjoy it during retirement, protect it from creditors and direct to the right beneficiary on death.
- Current at
01 February 2018