Published on 24 Oct 06
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this paper include:
- incorporating estate planning and the superannuation fund
- the payment of superannuation death benefits up to 1 July 2007
- what changes occur to the payment of death benefits post 30 June 2007
- is a superannuation fund an appropriate place to hold life insurance?
- do you know for certain how and to whom death benefits will be paid in the event of a fund member's death?
Mark Wilkinson CTA, is a licenced financial planner and Chartered Accountant that provides technical support and training to advisers who administer and advise self-managed superannuation funds, as well as providing strategic superannuation and retirement advice directly to clients. Many of these advisers and clients consult with Mark on how to implement strategies that will grow a client’s wealth, enable them to enjoy it during retirement, protect it from creditors and direct to the right beneficiary on death.
- Current at
07 December 2018