Published on 26 Mar 14
by SOUTH AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- can you reduce GST by not registering?
- can you reduce GST by deregistering?
- can you reduce GST using margin scheme?
- can you reduce GST using Ggng concern?
- can you recover input tax credits?
- can you recover past input tax credits?
- can you reduce land tax using minority interests?
- can you reduce land tax using trusts?
- can you reduce stamp duty with equity bonds or cloning?
Grantley is a Partner at Edwards Marshall Chartered Accountants. He has over 18 years experience advising many family owned and corporate clients in income tax planning, mergers and acquisitions, CGT, GST and FBT. The industries in which Grantley has had significant experience include building and construction, agriculture, hotel and hospitality, wholesale and retail trade, recreation and entertainment, property and business services.
Current at 10 August 2007 Current at 20 August 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Grantley STEVENS.
Michael Butler FTIA is a Partner at Finlaysons' Tax & Revenue Group. Michael advises both domestic
and foreign clients on federal, international and state tax matters, and has a special interest in property tax
issues. Michael is the author of the book "Australian Federal Company Taxation" and a regular contributor to Taxation
Institute of Australia events.
Current at 23 March 2009 Current at 15 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Michael BUTLER.