Published on 03 Mar 10
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- types of disputes
- validity of the will
- problems with intestacy
- claims against executors and trustees
- claims for provision
- trying to avoid claims - taking will instructions
- trying to avoid the problem - managing the client's assets
- problems with trying to avoid claims
- negotiation and mediation.
Louella is a Senior Practitioner at O'Connor Partners with an interest in the area of Inheritance Act litigation. Practising in wills, probate and estate administration and planning, she is also a graduate of the University of Western Australia and has a Graduate Diploma in Business and a Master of Laws at UWA.
- Current at
01 December 2009