Published on 20 Mar 14
by VICTORIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- the four specific concessions
- the CGT small business thresehold tests (subdivision 152-A)
- test 1 - small business entity - the turnover test
- affiliates and connected entities
- test 2 - the maxiumum net asset value test
- active assets.
Tony is the partner in charge of commercial law at Pointon Partners. Tony is a sought after adviser and commentator on complex taxation matters. Tony's areas of practice include commercial structuring, capital raisings, mergers and acquisitions, taxation and other revenue matters, franchising and
other commercial matters including large scale property development.
Current at 2 April 2004 Current at 23 October 2007
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Tony POINTON.