Published on 30 Jan 03
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this seminar paper include:
- Boundaries of legal privilege - recent case law
- Do you need to have documentation?
- Obligations with sensitive transfer pricing documentation
- Document creation and retention policies
- Resolving an audit
- Drafting settlement deeds
David J WILLIAMS
David Williams FTIA is a Strategic Adviser in relation to taxation matters. He has been involved in taxation matters for over 30 years, the last six as a sole practitioner, and has been tracking the evolution of the AMLCTF legislation and its likely impact on service providers for the last three years. David is the author of Investigations by Administrative Agencies
Current at April 2009 Current at 08 April 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by David J WILLIAMS.
Bradley L JONES
Current at 16 June 2009
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Bradley L JONES.