Published on 17 May 11
by TASMANIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
This paper covers:
- brief overview of Duties Act 2001
- operation of the Duties Act 2001 in respect of dutiable transactions
- specific issues arising from dutiable transactions
- concessions and exemptions for duty
- state tax review in respect of the Duties Act 2001
- brief overview of the Land Tax Act 2000
- operation of the Land Tax Act 2000
- specific issues arising in respect of Land Tax
- concessions and exemptions for Land Tax
- state tax review in respect of the Land Tax Act 2000.
Matthew is the current President of The Tax Institute.
Current at 1 April Current at 09 April 2017
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Matthew PAWSON.