Published on 30 May 01
by WESTERN AUSTRALIAN DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Topics covered in this GDU seminar paper include:
- Accommodating family
- Insurance cover and who is to be owner
- CGT consequences in life insurance trauma
- Buy/sell Agreements
- Wills - potential challanges under inheritance Act
- Which structure should run the business or own the farm
- Possible revenue concequences of restructuring
- Asset protection.
This paper also includes a set of sample case studies and possible worked solutions.
Current at 19 November 2004
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by John WHEATLEY.