Published on 23 Jul 08
by NEW SOUTH WALES DIVISION, THE TAX INSTITUTE
Passing control of a family trust from one generation to another requires detailed planning and careful consideration of trust and tax law.
This paper covers:
- who controls family trusts?
- a brief look at options for succession
- dealing with disputes
- do letters of wishes work?
- does the adviser have a role?
- should you amend the trust deed now?
Current at 24 April 2012
Click here to expand/collapse more articles by Bernie O'SULLIVAN.